Extra Benefits of Fennel Raw Honey:
Slows aging of the skin
Helpful in Ayurveda for all 3 Tridosha(Vata, Pita, Kapha)
Purifies blood & produces red blood cells
Reduces the chances of Breast Cancer
Extra Benefits of Ajwain Raw Honey:
Regulates digestive functioning
Helps treat common cold
Gives relief in asthma & bronchitis
Gives relief in acidity & indigestion
Stops pre-mature greying of hair
From the valley of Doan in Yemen, this exotic honey is almost liquid gold for health. A very minimum moisture content this honey is thick and super nutritious. Loaded with multiple health benefits , its believed to prevent the most diseases.
• Liver problems,• Stomach ulcers,• Respiratory infections,• Diseases resulting from malnutrition,• Digestive...
Wild forest Honey is 100 % Natural and Organic Certified honey. It contains antioxidants properties which helps to shield your body from cell damage due to free radicals.
Wild Forest Honey is not only abundant in fatty acids, enzymes, carotenoids and vital micronutrients, but also a potent anti-allergenic agent that can improve immune system and...
Vanilla infused honey is not just good for baking, it also goes perfectly with smoothies, milkshakes or even with yogurt. In addition to the amazing taste it provides, it boasts of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory abilities.
• Rose honey is very good for the heart and digestive system.• It is an excellent heart and nerve tonic.• It is a blood purifier• It is a great source of relief for a sore throat and for respiratory infection symptoms such as cough and cold.• This honey acts as a moisturising agent and is excellent at healing cuts and bruises.
• Peppermint honey helps to alleviate symptoms of people suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).• Peppermint honey is known for enhancing memory and increasing alertness• Peppermint honey is beneficial for the respiratory system, including coughs, colds, asthma, allergies and tuberculosis.
Rich in vitamins, minerals, iron and antioxidants and is known for its mild and sweet flavour.• Beneficial to diabetics as it helps to control the blood sugar levels.• Helps to reduce the amount of sugar in the urine and is an excellent blood purifier.• Acts as a calming and sedative agent.• Has an ability to prevent ulcers and cancer• Can be used to...
• Berry honey is rich in vitamin C, minerals, calcium, phosphorus, iron and carotene.• Berry honey is rich in B group of vitamins, i.e. Thiamine, Niacin, Riboflavin and beta-carotene.• Berry honey is affective in relieving chest pain and vomiting sensation.• Berry honey is especially good for diabetics as it helps to lower blood sugar levels.
• Has antiseptic properties similar to Eucalyptus oil.• It is antibacterial and a decongestant; has anti-inflammatory and germicidal properties.• Treats various ailments such as respiratory problems, pulmonary tuberculosis, cough, cold and runny nose.• It is effective in healing wounds, scars, insect stings, burns, cuts, ulcers, sores, and abrasions.•...
One of my favourite infusion honeys to make is cinnamon infused honey.
It’s far easier to extract honey while its still warm from the beehive, as it flows much more easily. Of course, not the easiest job to do, I put on my protective clothing. Extracting the honey from the honeycombs is pretty tricky but once I get the honey my next task is to infuse it....
A favourite amongst kids and adults alike, Choco-mint infused honey has a huge array of health benefits to boast of. Adding it to your daily consumption will keep problems like indigestion, fatigue, blood pressure and many such illnesses away and best of all... who doesn't love chocolate!
Ajwain honey has antifungal, antioxidant and antimicrobial benefits.• Ajwain honey is an instant remedy for a stomachache.• Ajwain honey is effective in treating a chronic and recurrent cold.• Ajwain honey is beneficial for treating people suffering from asthma.• Ajwain honey is beneficial in treating diabetes.• Ajwain honey is beneficial at treating...