Treat your skin with the goodness of Vanilla and Honey in a bath gel

Treat your skin with the goodness of Vanilla and Honey in a bath gel

Vanilla Bean may be one of the globe's most loved fragrance and flavors of ice cream. At Stately Essentials, we add vanilla and honey to a molten brown bath gel not only for its glacé, rich and warm scent, but for its comfort for our skin. Vanilla is antibacterial which helps in maintaining our skin clear with its wound calming properties. It also possesses anti-inflammatory factors that aid soothe irritation, skin allergies and burns when carefully diluted. It has purifying capabilities for lessening the appearance of acne breakouts. 

Vanilla Beans are sumptuous in polyphenols or antioxidants that shield our skin from free radicals that are accountable for early aging. It aids slow down an reverse the signs of aging like fine lines, creases and wash out dark spots. Being rich in B Vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, thiamin and pantothenic acid, Vanilla bestows our skin a healthy-looking glow, improves the complexion of our skin and shields against environmental stressors and toxins. 

The Vanilla Bean develops on a climbing vine that needs a carrying tree or pole for optimal growth. Trumpet shaped flowers are breeded by bees and hummingbirds. When the hand harvested beans are 5-8 inches long, they become yellow in color. The next procedure for the Vanilla Bean is to be lightened in boiling water, then sun-dried for a few weeks until they look like the beans we are utilized to seeing. Madagascar Vanilla Beans are the most broadly used beans for 75% of the world's vanilla extract production since they are so full-flavored and sweet. The remaining 25% of Vanilla comes from Tahiti and MexicoMany Vanilla Extracts are enriched with imitation vanilla and extracted with mineral oil called as propylene glycol, so be sure to read the ingredients list. At Stately Essentials, we do not utilize anything simulation in our skincare. We only use the finest Vanilla Beans for our admixtures, and therefore they do not carry an artificial smell and will not give you a trouble or that absurdly sweet, nausea feeling. 

You will find pure, vanilla and honey in the following molten brown bath gel from Stately Essentials for health-giving and shielding even the most sensitive skin types. Our molten brown bath gel infused with fresh Vanilla and Organic Honey are an effective combination of ingredients that help revamp the skin's hurdle function and retain the ideal moisture balance. Stately Essentials Honey and Vanilla Bath Gel has the richness of rich aroma that arouses body parts and gives a luxurious feeling.  

Why you should try our Stately Essentials Molten Brown Bath Gel: 

  • Opulent shower gel presenting a special mingle of honey and vanilla 
  • This delicate mingle of ingredients, ideally hydrates and moisturizes the skin 
  • It not only purifies the skin but also nourishes it with its selective ingredients 
  • Skin is moisturized, softer, flexible and smoother to the touch 
  • Zero parabens and phthalates 
  • It is a cruelty free product 
  • Suitable for all skin types 




Posted on 26/08/2019 0 759

Leave a CommentLeave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recently Viewed

No products
Compare 0